Being able to access your money via our multiple ATM locations is convenient and easy! For your own safety it is important to exercise discretion when using an ATM.
ATM Safety Tips
Here are some helpful tips to help you prepare for your trip to an ATM:
Before you visit an ATM
- Prepare for your transaction ahead of time to minimize your time at the ATM.
- Don't lend your ATM card to anyone.
- Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Protect your ATM card as though it were cash. Don't tell anyone your PIN. Don't give anyone information regarding your ATM card or PIN over the phone. Don't write your PIN somewhere it can be discovered, such as on a piece of paper in your purse or wallet.
When visiting an ATM
- Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
- At a drive-up ATM, make sure all car doors are locked and all windows are up, except for the driver's window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
- When making a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activities near the ATM. At night, be sure that the area is well lit. Consider having someone accompany you, especially after sunset. If you observe anything suspicious, go to another ATM.
- Don't accept assistance from anyone that you don't know.
- If you notice anything suspicious, or any other problem arises after you have begun an ATM transaction, cancel the transaction, remove your card from the machine and leave.
- At a walk-up ATM, don't display your cash. Pocket the cash as soon as your transaction is complete and count the cash later when you are in the safety of your own car, home or other secure surrounding.
- At a drive-up ATM, make sure all car doors are locked and windows are rolled up, except the driver's. Keep the engine running and remain alert of your surroundings.
After visiting an ATM
- Do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Mark each transaction in your account record.
- Always save your ATM receipts. ATM receipts contain sensitive information. Don't leave them at the ATM.
We want our ATM's to be safe and convenient for you. If you lose your ATM card, or if it is stolen, promptly notify us. Also contact us if you know of any problem with one of our locations, including lights that aren't working or any damage to an ATM. Please report any suspicious activity or crime to both the operator of the facility and local law enforcement officials immediately.