Individual Retirement Accounts
A First Federal Savings Bank Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to save for retirement, with tax savings benefits too!
First Federal Savings Bank IRA Benefits
- Just $25 or more gets you started.
- Fixed or variable rate options available.
- First Federal IRA's are FDIC insured to $250,000.
- Choose from traditional, Roth and educational IRA plans.
- Interest credited quarterly.
- For income tax deductions, consult your tax advisor for details. (IRS imposes a penalty for premature withdrawal of IRA funds.)
Making decisions regarding retirement can be difficult. Utilize the calculators below to answer some of the common questions people have.
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?